We sure are missing seeing you, watching movies and discussing them. In an effort to recall some of the fun times we have had, I would like to invite you help us with a fun project! We would like to compile a video of you telling us what was one of your favorite on-screen moments you experienced at The Queen. We will compile these into a larger video and publish it during First Friday. Take a look at the video below!
Here are some guidelines:
We think it will be a lot of fun reliving some of those moments through your videos. The deadline will be Tuesday, 28!
- Video must not be longer than 10 seconds.
- Send the file to email@example.com (there is a button bellow you can click to send it).
- Make sure it is an on-screen moment. In a later video we can do our favorite experience at The Queen, but for now, lets make it about movies.
- Shoot it on your phone or computer in a landscape/horizontal/sideways format.
- If you don't want your name to come out, let me know in the email.
We cant wait to see them!
Queen's Film Society President